How to get food delivered?
1. JBD and Nogga are pleased to announce regular food deliveries to the CBD.
UPDATE – 18 Sep 2019
- In order to be viable, Nogga require at least 5-10 orders so they can absorb the delivery cost, and thus make it affordable for everyone who uses it.
- The response to this service thus far has been … underwhelming. We’re not yet getting the 5+ orders per time needed to make this viable.
- To help develop this service, please join the WhatsApp group so we can discuss and discover how to improve the availability of kosher food in the city.
- We will keep trying to get group orders happening – orders will be taken online on Mondays & until 10am Tuesdays (using this form) for delivery on Tuesdays. Pick up is at the JBD office (Level 5 South, 459 Collins St) between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm.
2. Kosher food outlets and caterers
Where to buy?
There are no kosher food outlets in the CBD. You will find plenty of kosher products at supermarkets in and around the CBD.
A list of locally certified products can be found here.
Kosher food at a non-kosher restaurant?
Some restaurants will accept delivery of a plated, kosher meal from a caterer – see list here.
* This page is a work in progress.